2.02.2012

Just a short rant...

I don't know what it is that makes people think they can tell other people how to do their job. I mean, okay, if you're in the same business, and you're genuinely trying to be helpful because you are also good at that job, that's one thing (still sometimes obnoxious, but more generally acceptable). But when you literally have NO IDEA what you're talking about, you probably should not try to give others advice on what THEY do for a living. For instance: I have been doing newborn photography for almost 2 years. I have photographed literally HUNDREDS of babies. I also have a degree in photography. So yeah, I'm pretty good at photographing newborns. I know what I'm supposed to do because there is absolutely no variation in my routine from baby to baby. Soooo thanks for all those "helpful" tips you're trying to give me, random relation of mom in hospital, but I'll be completely honest, I'm pretty sure I'll be fine without them. I mean, were you in there when mom was delivering, too? Maybe telling the doctor that he should do something this way or asking if he's sure that will work? No. I didn't think so. So kindly stop bothering me with your obnoxiousness. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment