1.28.2012

I'm just gonna put this out there...

Sometimes, people are just stupid, and there's really nothing you can do about it. It's just kind of a fact of life. And it's frustrating, because sometimes, you really just want to do something about it. But all you can really do is just let the stupid things they do roll off your back. This is something that I am working on. Maybe it's a blessing that I have to work on it, because then, later in life, I'll be better at it.

Also.

I want a house.

Like, bad.

Not a big, fancy house. Just a small, cute one that I can decorate. Mostly thanks to Pinterest, I now have all these cute decorating ideas that need to be expressed somehow. And that only way that they will be able to be expressed is if I have a house. So, at this current moment in time, that is my top want. (Besides going to Paris, which is ALWAYS my top want). Unfortunately, that probably won't happen for a while...so I'm going to need to find some other way to creatively express myself. Maybe if I got a sewing machine....

3 comments:

  1. Get a sewing machine!!! I got one for Christmas and I made new throw pillows, new curtains (okay, I bought new curtains and stitched blackout lining in them - the premade blackout curtains are never cute!). I also put up a new thing above our bed. I'll have to send you a picture, as it involves one of our engagement photos. But you can totes do cute decorating things in a little apartment! I was getting so sick of ours but we re-did a few things and now I love it again.

    I agree with you on the stupid people thing though. I feel like sometimes I just come home and get so worked up about some idiot I interacted with at work, when really I shouldn't let them get to me. So yeah I'm right there with you working on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want one! But they're kind of expensive and Hans doesn't believe I'll actually use it :-/ So I'll work on that. And yes, you should show me pictures, I want to see :)

    Also, when are you guys coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are a little expensive, and my dad totally questioned whether I'd use one, but I did, and now he is even requesting that I make curtains for Katie. So I say just do it. Hans will thank you later.

    We're going to be in Utah this weekend, but we're staying up in Kaysville, just for two days :(.

    ReplyDelete