6.10.2011

Hello.

So I made this blog like, forever ago, and have never actually written in it. So I decided I'd give it a shot, since I'm sitting here at work with nothing to do. I'm not really sure what to write about...Hans and I have been married a little over 10 months now, and we're kind of in that little routine now where nothing extremely exciting happens :) Haha. Just kidding. But really, we've pretty much just been working. Although, next week we'll be going to Orlando with my fam! Yay!! So maybe then I'll have a more exciting post. For now.....well, I guess this one is just like the intro....the post that says I'm starting to blog....I suppose we'll see how it goes.....

If this post was a little vanilla for you, maybe you should check out my other blog....ya know, just to pass the time :) Click here to see a really awesome photography blog that will keep you entertained for the next few minutes :D

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I love you. I'm glad you have this blog up and running! Ish. I will now officially become a follower. (Of this blog, not a follower in general.)

    ReplyDelete